Friday, April 23, 2010

Where Do We Go From Here?


Ok, so I am not actually Sharon Spratt, yet. That won't happen until August 28, 2010 (approx 127 days from today). But in my mind we have already begun our family, so why wait until then to write about it?


Ironically a "blast from the past" yesterday inspired me to once again begin blogging (I have another blog, but have not been good about keeping it up). The reason I say ironically is because of the title of our blog, Living Life Forward. At this stage in life, most people come with baggage. Lord knows that I bring along more than my fair share. But I know we have learned from those experiences and do not have to live in the past.


So- where do we go from here? Jim and I plan to go far :-) Maybe not in physical distance, but definitely in our goals and dreams. I think the next few years are going to be exciting for us as we grow and expand our family and lives. If you are reading this you probably know all about us, so no need for me to go into details of who we are. But I invite you to watch us grow into who we were meant to be- living our life forward.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I'm the first to post. I love you both and look forward to sharing all the wonderful love and life experiences to come for you as you became a family of your own. Remember that you will always be our little girl and our own special "Sunshine".

    ReplyDelete