Monday, April 26, 2010

My New Hobby








I've always loved photography- even if I do not have the time to really learn the art. I started a new job in January, and one of the perks of quitting a state job is they pay you for all of your saved vacation time (480 hours for me). Besides paying off my car and such, I splurged and bought a Nikon Digital SLR camera. I started taking lots of pictures of Polly and Tebow, with the occasional picture of Jim that he didn't know I was taking. The last two weeks I was able to visit my friends in Alabama and take pictures of their newborn son, Eli. I wanted to share a few of the pictures I was able to take of him - I can tell already he is going to be quite the looker and I really really hope that Jim and I don't have a daughter first :-) Thanks Alana and Davey for letting me practice my new hobby with your family.








No comments:

Post a Comment