Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Joe's Suprise 65th Birthday Party!!




I don't know how it was done- but we actually surprised my father-in-law for his 65th birthday party in LaBelle.  There were so many pictures from the party I just put them all in a slide show rather than try to import one by one.  I hate that the ones of him walking in are so blurry.  I may need to upgrade the camera!  (Just kidding honey). 

Big props to my mother-in-law Bobbie for coordinating the event and for keeping it a secret- even when children started mysteriously showing up at the house-  6 hours away from where they live :-)

I only knew a few of the people there- but you could really tell Joe has had some great friends through the years.  It was a great turnout, great food and great people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment