Thursday, September 1, 2011

One Year Later...

To say I have been a bad blogger would be a lie.  I haven't even been a blogger.  I had these high hopes of documenting our lives with witty tidbits of info that happened through the years.  Several times I started to blog about the wedding, then the honeymoon, our first Christmas, Easter, yada yada yada...but alas- I was too lazy and other things were more important.  I'm not going to foolishly write that I plan to be better this year- start our second year of marriage off with a little tale (see our second year of marriage started off on Sunday- its already Thursday so clearly I would by lying to you and to myself).  But I will provide you with a small glimpse into what this first year was like...

Our wedded life together started off as all good lives should, with a kiss...

Then we proceeded on to a wonderful honeymoon in Alaska...

Before we knew it Christmas came and went...

and we added a new member to our family...

Life this past year was exactly as how it should have been- busy, mostly uneventful, but full of family and friends.  We celebrated our anniversary with a trip to the Melting Pot for me and a round of golf for Jim. 

This upcoming year promises to be a little more stressful.  A few potential employment changes in the works and praying for a medical miracle so that we can once more add a new member to our family (hopefully this one will look a little more like Jim and I and a little less like Cracker :-) ) will probably dominate our lives.  But no matter what I think it will be a good year.  Besides- we are starting out by heading to Ireland...that has to be the best kick-off for year 2 that any girl could ask for....

No comments:

Post a Comment